CloroxProTM Scrubs Features:
• 65/35 poly-cotton with BioSmart® fabric technology
• Bleach-friendly fabric, colors stay true
• Durable 5 oz. poplin for long-lasting wear
• Antimicrobial Chlorine-Shield recharges with every wash*
• Chlorine-Shield kills bacteria and viruses
• Traditional fit for 24-hour comfort
• Women’s sizes XXS-5XL
• Men’s/Unisex XS – 5XL
• Available in four colors. More coming soon.
*When laundered according to instructions on the care label of EPA registered bleach.
Numerous studies have shown that healthcare provider clothing is a potential source of pathogenic bacterial transmission in the facilities in which they work¹. It’s time to reduce the risk with antimicrobial scrubs that harness the power of bleach to fight bacteria and viruses with every fiber.
CloroxPro™ Scrubs are designed with a revolutionary fabric technology that binds chlorine each time they are laundered with an EPA-registered bleach. And, the bleach-friendly, fade-resistant fabric means the color stays true, wash after wash.
CloroxPro™ Scrubs are available in Navy, Royal, Charcoal and Black – in Women’s and Men’s styles.
Prime Medical is the exclusive manufacturer of CloroxProTM Scrubs. CloroxPro is a trademark of The Clorox Company and is used under license by Prime Medical. BioSmart is a registered trademark of Milliken & Company. Chlorine-Shield is a trademark of Prime Medical. ¹ Goyal S et al. Bacterial contamination of medical providers’ white coats and surgical scrubs: A systematic review. Am J Infection Control; March 5, 2019