Prime Medical is the exclusive manufacturer of healthcare textiles featuring Bleach Safe technology. This revolutionary antimicrobial fabric technology attaches chlorine for a lasting defense against bacteria and viruses. Bleach Safe technology is now available in Privacy Curtains and Scrubs and Lab Coats manufactured exclusively by PRIME MEDICAL.
Designed for wash frequency in bleach, Prime Medical’s Chlorine-Shield® products offer Healthcare Laundry and Service Providers a valuable revenue opportunity for clients looking to rent/lease healthcare textiles that are durable, reliable and labeled with one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brands.
- Bleach Safe fabric is durable through 75 industrial wash cycles
- When laundered with EPA-registered bleach attaches chlorine for up to 12 weeks
- Chlorine bound to the fabric has been demonstrated to kill 99.9% of many common pathogens*
- Chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite) is an economical, environmentally-safe and highly effective sanitizer/disinfectant
- The fabric is powerfully fade-resistant and maintains color integrity
- Bleach Safe Privacy Curtains Manufactured exclusively by PRIME MEDICAL feature a modular, snap-panel design to promote wash frequency
- The 72″x64″ privacy panels are ‘one-size-fits-all’ to simplify finishing, folding and inventory needs
- Bleach Safe Scrubs are an ideal solution for uniforms, resisting discoloration from contact with bleach-based products
Patented technology that uses the power of bleach.
Chlorine-Shield products defend against pathogens, and are powerfully resistant to odors
Each time you launder with bleach, the fabric attaches chlorine molecules to refresh the fabric.
Fighting With Every Fiber:
The chlorine attached to the fabric inhibits the growth and spread of odor-causing bacteria and viruses. Independent lab testing has demonstrated that when Bleach Safe technology treated products are laundered with bleach*, the chlorine is effective against common bacteria and viruses including:
* When laundered according to care instructions on the label of EPA-registered bleach.