Prime Medical is the exclusive manufacturer of healthcare textiles featuring BioSmart® by Milliken. This revolutionary antimicrobial fabric technology binds chlorine for a lasting defense against bacteria and viruses. BioSmart technology is now available in Clorox Healthcare™ Privacy Curtains and CloroxPro™ Scrubs and Lab Coats.
Designed for wash frequency in bleach, Prime Medical’s Chlorine-Shield® products offer Healthcare Laundry and Service Providers a valuable revenue opportunity for clients looking to rent/lease healthcare textiles that are durable, reliable and labeled with one of the world’s most recognized and trusted brands.
- BioSmart by Milliken is durable through 75 industrial wash cycles
- When laundered with EPA-registered bleach, BioSmart binds chlorine for up to 12 weeks
- Chlorine bound to the fabric has been demonstrated to kill 99.9% of many common pathogens*
- Chlorine bleach (sodium hypochlorite) is an economical, environmentally-safe and highly effective sanitizer/disinfectant
- The fabric is powerfully fade-resistant and maintains color integrity
- Clorox Healthcare Privacy Curtains feature a modular, snap-panel design to promote wash frequency
- The 72″x64″ privacy panels are ‘one-size-fits-all’ to simplify finishing, folding and inventory needs
- CloroxPro Scrubs are an ideal solution for uniforms, resisting discoloration from contact with bleach-based products
For more information or to become a distributor, please complete the form below or call 727-999-2070.
Fighting With Every Fiber:
The chlorine bound to the fabric inhibits the growth and spread of odor-causing bacteria and viruses. Independent lab testing has demonstrated that when BioSmart-treated products are laundered with bleach*, the retained chlorine is effective against common bacteria and viruses including:
Feline Calicivirus (Norovirus surrogate)
* When laundered according to care instructions on the label of EPA-registered bleach.
BioSmart is registered trademark of Milliken & Company. Clorox Healthcare and CloroxPro are trademarks of The Clorox Company and are used under license by Prime Medical. Chlorine-Shield and Protected by the Power of Bleach are registered trademarks of Prime Medical.
Safe for Skin
The fabric technology has been rigorously tested and passes ISO skin irritation and skin sensitivity tests. (BioSmart technology has not been tested for allergens. If an allergic reaction is suspected, the individual should discontinue use.)
No Bleach Odor
The ingenious BioSmart technology binds chlorine to fabrics without retaining a bleach odor. After laundering with bleach per instructions, the fabric is sanitized and shielded for a lasting defense and a confident clean.