Prime Medical Masks
Protected by Power of Bleach®
CDC Compliant 2-Layer Construction
Simply wash in EPA bleach to recharge antimicrobial power.
Reusable. Rechargeable. Color Stays True.
Available in Kids Size (age 4-11)
Comfortable. Durable Construction.
Prime Medical Masks
Designed to protect the healthcare provider, their family, and the entire healthcare family. Masks are designed with a revolutionary fabric technology called BioSmart® that binds a lasting shield of chlorine each time the mask is laundered with EPA-registered bleach.
- Available in 2 sizes – Adult and Kids (age 4-11)
- 65/35 poly-cotton with BioSmart® fabric technology
- Form-fitting (bendable metal strip) nose wire for comfortable maintainable fit
- CDC Compliant 2-Layer construction
- Bleach-friendly fabric, colors stays true
- Antimicrobial Chlorine-Shield® with BioSmart® technology by Milliken that binds chlorine to the surface of the fabric, which kills many common bacteria and viruses*
- Recharges with every wash**
- Durable poplin for long-lasting and reusable wear maintaining antimicrobial efficacy up to 75 washes
- No chlorine odor
- Not intended as Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) but when used in conjunction with proper PPE can provide added protection and peace of mind.
Not recommended in surgical setting or where FDA PPE is recommended. This is not an N95 or equivalent mask and not to be used in lieu of respirators.
*Laboratory conditions using AATCC 100 test method.
**When laundered according to instructions on the care label of EPA registered bleach. Do not use color-safe bleach.
Next-Gen Fabric Technology For Performance & Protection
Patented technology that harnesses the power of EPA-registered bleach.
Chlorine-Shield products defend against harmful bacteria and viruses, and are powerfully resistant to odors.
Each time you launder with an EPA-registered bleach, the fabric binds chlorine molecules to recharge the fabric.
Safe for Skin
The fabric technology has been rigorously tested and passes ISO skin irritation and skin sensitivity tests. BioSmart technology has not been tested for allergens. If an allergic reaction is suspected, the individual should discontinue use.
Recharges wash after wash
BioSmart technology harnesses the sanitizing effects of bleach, wash after wash. The antimicrobial fabric technology is durable through a minimum of 75 industrial and home wash cycles, providing a lasting defense and a confident clean.