Prime Medical BioSmart™ Mask
Prime Medical BioSmart™ Masks
Designed to protect the healthcare provider, their family, and the entire healthcare family. Masks are designed with a revolutionary fabric technology called BioSmart® that binds a lasting shield of chlorine each time the mask is laundered with EPA-registered bleach.
- 65/35 poly-cotton with BioSmart® fabric technology
- Form-fitting (bendable metal strip) nose wire for comfortable maintainable fit
- CDC Compliant 2-Layer construction
- Bleach-friendly fabric, colors stays true
- Antimicrobial Chlorine-Shield® with BioSmart technology by Milliken that binds chlorine to the surface of the fabric, which kills many common bacteria and viruses*
- Recharges with every wash**
- Durable poplin for long-lasting and reusable wear maintaining antimicrobial efficacy up to 75 washes
- No chlorine odor
- Not intended as Personal Protection Equipment (PPE), however, when used in conjunction with proper PPE, Prime Medical BioSmart masks can provide added protection and peace of mind.
Not recommended in surgical settings or where FDA PPE is recommended. This is not an N95 or equivalent mask and not to be used in lieu of respirators.
*Laboratory conditions using AATCC 100 test method.
**When laundered according to instructions on the care label of EPA registered bleach. Do not use color-safe bleach.