Bleach Safe Scrubs manufactured exclusively by PRIME MEDICAL
- 65/35 poly-cotton with Bleach Safe fabric technology
- Designed to be laundered with regular bleach without fading the color!
- Powerfully resistant to bleach stains – no more ruined uniforms from accidental splashes
- Durable 5 oz. poplin for long-lasting wear
- Antimicrobial Chlorine-Shield
- Chlorine retained on the fabric can kill bacteria and viruses*
- Traditional fit for 24-hour comfort
- Women’s sizes XXS-5XL (tall)
- Men’s/Unisex XS – 5XL (tall)
- Available in Royal, Navy, Black & Charcoal
*When laundered according to instructions on the care label of EPA registered bleach.
*New colors coming soon!*
Did you know?
Bleach Safe Scrubs manufactured exclusively by PRIME MEDICAL are the only bleach-friendly scrubs that can be laundered in bleach without discoloring the fabric. Bleach Safe Scrubs have been shown to powerfully resist discoloration from contact with bleach products.
Great for Environmental Services, Dental, Endodontics, Medical staff, Nursing, Jan-San, and more!
Numerous studies have shown that healthcare provider clothing is a potential source of pathogenic bacterial transmission in the facilities in which they work. It’s time to reduce the risk with antimicrobial scrubs that use bleach to fight bacteria and viruses with every fiber.
Bleach Safe Scrubs manufactured exclusively by PRIME MEDICAL are designed with a revolutionary fabric technology that attaches chlorine each time they are laundered with an EPA-registered bleach. And, the bleach-friendly, fade-resistant fabric means the color stays true, wash after wash.
Bleach Safe Scrubs are available in Navy, Royal, Charcoal and Black – in Women’s and Men’s styles.
- To order Bleach Safe Scrubs, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To become a distributor, contact 727-999-2070 or email email@example.com.